Communication and Marketing Strategy for Web 3.0: NFTs and the Metaverse
This practical training course covers how to harness Web 3.0 technologies to drive engagement, boost business and manage reputation as part of a communication strategy. You will learn how to pivot your organisation’s online presence onto emerging platforms that will soon be mainstream, with inspiration from brands and corporations that are reaping benefits as early adopters. You will practice hands-on tools such as creating and managing digital wallets and assets. Topics include blockchain, the Metaverse, NFTs, augmented and virtual reality.
- Two half-days | Live online (Zoom) | US$695
This module covers the principles and concepts essential to understanding Web3.0 and blockchain technology: everything you need to know to kick-start your Web3.0 journey.
- What is Web 3.0 (and how does it relate to and integrate with Web 2.0?)
- Concepts and terminologies: blockchains, nodes, decentralisation, smart contracts
- State of the art: what’s happening right now in this fast moving space
- Which Web3.0 spaces are useful for marketing and communications (Metaverse and NFTs)
- How to create and manage a Metamask digital wallet
- Step-by-step guide to navigating online assets
Metaverse for Marketing and Communication
This module helps you understand the depths of the Metaverse, how communicators and marketers are using it, and how brands are benefiting from it.
- What is the Metaverse (and how does it stand to shape the future?)
- How does the Metaverse work (business, communication, gaming, fashion, etc.)
- Metaverse culture, dynamics and expectations
- Augmented and virtual reality
- What are companies and organisations doing to engage in the Metaverse?
- Tools and practicalities: what could your organisation do in the Metaverse, and how?
Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) for Marketing and Communication
This module covers how to create and mange NFTs as part of a business strategy and deploy them as part of a communication strategy, including in the Metaverse.
- NFT terminologies, audiences and communities
- NFT communication (Twitter spaces, Discord)
- Tokenised products and services in the Metaverse
- Use cases: examples of successful brands using NFTs to boost business and reputation
- How to integrate your project into the world of NFT enthusiasts.
- NFT marketing and strategies
Communication Strategy 3.0
This module covers how to draw together the strands of Web 3.0, Metaverse and NFTs into top-level strategies and practical plans for your organisation.
- Strategy and planning for Web 3.0
- Finding and managing partners for more complex execution
- Practical tools to launch, market and manage a product or service in Web3.0 spaces.
What you will learn
After this course you will be able to:
- Articulate how Web 3.0 works and how it creates value for organisations
- Identify opportunities for your brands to benefit from emerging technologies
- Create and manage a digital wallet and online assets
- Create a strategy to market a product or service in Web 3.0 spaces
- Create and manage a presence and outreach projects in the Metaverse
- Create NFT projects and integrate them with business and marketing activities
- Navigate key underlying technologies including blockchains and smart contracts
Who should attend?
This course is intended for executives, marketing and communication professionals looking to engage in Web 3.0. The focus is on the role of emerging and future Web technologies in business and communication strategy, therefore no prior technical knowledge is needed (this course is not intended for technology professionals). Many participants are new to Web 3.0 or have some understanding with gaps to fill. Learning is pitched at a core level, designed to help you analyse core concepts and execute practical skills.