From Customer Service (CS) to Customer Experience (CX)
This one-day Customer Experience training course covers how to help your organisation transform from a narrow customer service focus to a more powerful and strategic customer experience mindset. You will learn how to apply customer experience thinking to organisational transformation and business value. Topics include customer journey mapping, design thinking in innovation and customer experience, and managing digital transformation.
One day | Dubai (Media One Hotel) | Classroom Course | US$595
Defining customer experience
- What is meant by customer experience?
- What is the difference between customer experience and customer service?
- The customer experience promise
- Where does customer experience fit into customer-centricity?
Customer Journey Mapping
- What is meant by a customer journey?
- Why do we need to map customer journeys and what is achieved by it?
- The process of mapping customer journeys
- Using customer journey maps to improve customer service and customer experience
- What is meant by Design Thinking and why is this becoming so popular?
- The role of Design Thinking in innovation
- The 6 step Design Thinking Process
- Tools and frameworks to apply Design Thinking
Digital Transformation: Customer experience vs User Experience (UX) vs Digital Experience (CX)
- What is Digital Transformation and why is it important in a post-covid world?
- The link between CX, UX and DX
- The 12 principles of Digital Transformation
- Common challenges of a Digital Transformation journey
What you will learn
After this course you will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for improvements related to customer service interactions and touch points
- Use qualitative techniques like journey mapping to gain customer insights on how to improve customer experience
- Apply the design thinking process and tools in product, service, process and system innovation
- Utilize the principles behind Digital Transformation to improve experience across channels and technology platforms
Who should attend?
This is an intermediary to advanced level course designed for learners in senior roles, aspiring to mastery and excellence.
Learning is pitched at a level to help synthesising across the organisation and align to globally used methodologies that facilitate strategic, tactical and operational implementation.
This course is recommended for department heads, senior managers, team leaders and individuals responsible for the development, design or management of customer impacting strategies and initiatives; decision makers and team leaders responsible for operational improvements related to process, system and people; customer-facing professionals (e.g. business development, sales, customer relationship managers, brokers, complaints handling and customer service personnel).