Customer Experience Management
This one-day Customer Experience course covers specialised techniques for leading and managing customer strategies. You will learn to design and plan a customer experience management strategy and empower and engage colleagues and employees as part of it. Topics include change management and integration, reward and loyalty programmes, and outcome tracking.
One day | Dubai (Media One Hotel) | Classroom Course | US$595
The role of organisational leadership
- The 4 different role players
- Providing direction and purpose
- Engaging and empowering employees to drive disciplined execution
- Why CXM is not just a project
The Customer Experience Management Strategy (CXMS)
- Overview of a CXMS
- The 3 zones of a CXMS
- Migrating from current state to desired state
- The implementation plan
The role of Rewards & Loyalty Programs
- The ultimate goal and benefits of Rewards & Loyalty programs
- Different types of loyalty programs
- Step-by-step process to create a loyalty programme
- Tips for ongoing management of a loyalty programme
Demonstrating the ROI of CXM Initiatives
- What is meant by ROI for CX and why is this difficult to measure
- The fundamental principles behind ROI for CX
- Qualitative methods to demonstrate ROI
- Quantitative methodologies to calculate ROI
What you will learn
After this course you will be able to:
- Create the appropriate organisational structure around managing customer experience
- Design strategies to manage customer experience
- Explore and utilize a rewards & loyalty program that is aligned with organisational goals
- Discover various ways to evaluate and quantify the ROI of customer impacting initiatives
Who should attend?
This is an intermediate to advanced level course designed for learners in senior roles, aspiring to mastery and excellence.
Learning is pitched at a level to help synthesising across the organisation and align to globally used methodologies that facilitate strategic, tactical and operational implementation.
This course is recommended for executives, directors and senior managers who need to develop, design or manage customer impacting strategies and initiatives; decision makers and team leaders responsible for tactical plans and operational improvements to process, system, product and people; professionals or subject matter experts involved in innovation, business process re-engineering and related roles