Presentation Training and Public Speaking
The flagship ISOC two-day presentation training course builds presence and impact in active workshops. You will learn voice and body language drills with an inspirational presentation coach. The course uses video playback and supportive feedback in a relaxed atmosphere.
This course is available both live online and face-to-face.
- Face to face (Dubai): Two full days | Media One Hotel | Mobile TV studio | 3-4 OCT SESSION FULLY BOOKED, CONTACT FOR WAIT-LIST | $1190
- Live online (Zoom): Two half-days | Wednesday-Thursday | 10:00-14:00 London time | $595
On a familiar topic, with PowerPoint visuals, filmed and replayed for individual performance coaching.
Voice and body language
This module consists of a series of practical exercises on posture, presence, movement and stance. The purpose is to generate self- awareness and physical confidence and prepare physically for later presentations
Framing and structuring
This module consists of a series of practical exercises linked to constructing their presentations, delivering effective messages, dealing with Q&As including difficult questions, using non-technical language for non-specialists, etc.
Without PowerPoint visuals, filmed and replayed for individual performance coaching.
Ingredients for Engagement
This module covers how to define objectives to engage audiences and organise ideas to raise their impact.
With PowerPoint visuals, filmed and replayed for individual performance coaching.
Refining and rehearsing
This module comprises workshops and individual coaching to adjust visuals and fine-tune personal delivery through practice and rehearsal.Download PDF
What you will learn
After this course you will be able to:
- Feel confident delivering a presentation face to face and online
- Speak in public with confidence and authority
- Deliver more effective and convincing presentations
- Overcome nerves and fear of public speaking
- Project your voice to its fullest potential
- Optimise your body language
- Increase your awareness of how others see and hear you
Who should attend?
This is a universal course designed for learners at different levels and in a range of roles. Learning is pitched at a core level, designed to help you analyse core concepts and execute universal skills. This course is recommended for anyone who could perform better at public speaking.