Working with Emotional Agility
This one-day Emotional Agility training course covers the emotional tools for effective teamwork and team management. You will learn how to handle your emotions effectively, increase your resilience, and improve your performance. Topics include emotional agility development, dealing with stressful situations, and cultivating trust and transparency.
Two half-days | Live online (Zoom) | US$595
An Introduction to Emotional Agility
This module covers the fundamentals and main principles behind the Emotional Agility philosophy.
- Defining Emotional Agility: foundation and key applications
- Differentiating between Emotional Agility vs. Emotional Intelligence
- Analysing rigidity vs agility
- Identifying and demystifying “hooks”
Developing an emotionally agile mindset
This module covers a four-step process required to develop an “off the hook” approach.
- Showing up: facing and addressing thoughts, emotions, and behaviours
- Stepping out: practicing detached observation
- Walking your why: integrating “long-term” thinking process
- Moving on: introducing habit-tweaking techniques
Becoming an emotionally agile leader
This module covers areas required for building an agile leadership style.
- Differentiating between Leadership vs. Management
- Identifying essential leadership skills and qualities
- Developing emotionally agile leadership style
- Building an ability to communicate, engage and respond more efficiently
- Improving persuasion, empathy, and resilience.
Bringing Emotional Agility to your workplace
This module covers the effective ways to build emotionally agile teams.
- Developing a healthy and thriving workplace environment
- Increasing self-awareness, self-management, and an understanding of interpersonal dynamics
- Creating a team-centered, coaching and mentoring culture
- Identifying behaviours derailing success in the workplace
- Emotional Agility in Practice: Conflict resolution with Emotional Agility (case study)
What you will learn
After this course you will be able to:
- Incorporate Emotional Agility tools and techniques into your daily work
- Handle conflict and complex situations more efficiently
- Communicate more clearly with subordinates and managers
- Improve your working relationship with colleagues
- Develop successful and resilient teams
- Create a coaching and mentoring culture at your workplace
Who should attend?
This is a universal-level course designed for learners in mid- to senior-level roles, aspiring to successfully manage their teams. Learning is delivered at a level to help you understand, practice, and implement the presented tools and techniques.
This course is recommended for mid-level managers and directors who need to start building their teams or managing their teams more efficiently; and professionals aspiring to advance in their career into a managerial role.