Mastering Online Presentations is an inspiring training course on how to communicate with confidence and style and make an impact in online presentations. You will learn to create and deliver powerful, persuasive and memorable presentations via videoconference. Topics include how to master technology and set-up for online presentations; how to develop presentation content that makes an impact online; and how to deliver engaging presentations online. You will benefit from personalised coaching and an individual performance report.
- Format: two half-day live online training sessions on consecutive days (Wednesday-Thursday).
- Schedule: see “upcoming start dates” for the next start date.
- Duration: each interactive online class lasts 3.5 hours including a mid-session break.
- Interface: high-definition live videoconference with enhanced training features.
- Content: best-practice briefings, videos, interactive workshops and high-level discussions.
- Timing: each session starts at 09:00 GMT = 10:00 London time (BST) = 13:00 Dubai time (GST).
If you would like us to run this course at a different time, please get in touch.
Mastering technology and set-up for online presentations
This module covers how to set up your workspace to look and sound your best in videoconferences.
- The commonalities of different online platforms
- Studio techniques to get as close as possible to professional video and sound without expert skills or
- expensive equipment
- DIY soft box lighting
- Framing and positioning your view for online delivery
- Using chroma key (green screen) backgrounds
- Ensuring sound and room acoustics are right for your online presentation
Creating material that makes an impact online
This module covers how to optimise your presentation content for online delivery. Topics include:
- Adapting your presentation for online delivery
- How to structure your content logically
- The use of words and images on slides
- Coaching and feedback on your presentation
Delivering an engaging online presentation
This module provides you with proven techniques for delivering powerful online presentations. Topics include:
- Preparing for your presentation
- Image and appearance for online presentations
- Voice control when delivering a presentation online
- Adapting your body language for online delivery
- Using the right language for online presentations
- Engaging your audience using online tools
Presentation delivery, coaching and feedback
In this module you will deliver a brief presentation during the session and receive coaching from the trainer and feedback from the other participants.
- Presentation delivery
- Personalised feedback and coaching
- You will receive a written individual feedback report from the trainer after the session
Who should attend?
This is universal course designed for anyone who needs to deliver a presentation online. Learning is pitched at a level to help you build a foundation of knowledge and execute fundamental skills for online presentation delivery.
What you will learn
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand how online platforms work and the tools that are available to you
- Deliver a presentation online with confidence and authority
- Project your voice to its fullest potential through online delivery
- Optimise your body language online
- Adjust your presentation to ensure it works online
- Apply powerful storytelling techniques to your presentation
- Engage your audience online