Presentation training for public speaking
We empower professionals to deliver with confidence, authority and impact
Public speaking is fundamental to success in professional and public life. ISOC presentation training helps people create simple, clear and compelling presentations and deliver them effectively, whatever the situation.
What to expect
You’ll spend a stimulating and memorable session in the company of an inspirational public speaking coach. You will build presence, authority and a new-found ability to captivate an audience.
- The important part: ISOC presentation training is rigorously designed, drawing on perspectives from psychology, linguistics, sociology, physiology, rhetoric, communication theory and theatre as well as practical experience. That’s why it works. You will see, hear and feel the difference.
- The exciting part: ISOC presentation training is also practical, inspiring and fun! Many people find public speaking to be a daunting challenge. Luckily, our sessions are always full of smiles and laughter, because we all learn best when we feel relaxed and perform best when we feel confident.
Topics and methodologies: four pillars
- Voice and body language: You’ll learn about vocal projection, pace, breathing, stance, posture, gesture and movement.
How? We’ll power up your presence using practical vocal drills, breathing exercises and body language warm-ups.
- Content and structure: You’ll learn about preparation, organisation, narrative, framing, messaging and visual aids (including PowerPoint).
How? We’ll deepen your knowledge using concise briefings on best practice, case study examples, practical tips and rules for what works.
- Audience engagement: You’ll learn how to connect and interact with your audience, secure and maintain their attention, interest and respect, and manage questions and discussions.
How? We’ll empower your interpersonal skills using role-play exercises and structured discussions.
- Quality of execution: You’ll learn to deliver presentations with greater confidence, authority and impact.
How? The largest part of any ISOC presentation course is “learning by doing”. We’ll support you through a series of brief practice presentations on your own subjects of knowledge and interest. Then we’ll use video replay with constructive and practical personal coaching to identify your own individual learning points.
Find out more
We deliver presentation training in three formats. Choose which suits you best:
- Private group courses for teams and organisations. Find out more
- Open public courses for individuals. Find out more
- One-on-one coaching for executives. Find out more
Get in touch today. We'll be happy to discuss how we can help.