Short courses on communication skills, public speaking, media training and public relations (PR)
The International School of Communication (ISOC) is a private institution of higher learning.
We operate worldwide from headquarters in London, a training centre in Dubai, and at client sites in more than 50 countries.
We specialise in short courses across a range of communication skills:
- Personal communication skills for professional development
- Executive communication skills for managers and leaders
- Specialist PR skills for communication professionals
- Workplace communication skills for interpersonal excellence
- Media training for spokespeople and interviews
- Presentation skills for public speaking
- Crisis communication skills for disaster preparedness
ISOC provides Masters-level vocational qualifications that are independently accredited and globally recognised.
ISOC has a 13-year track record of delivering award-winning specialist communications and PR training to public and private organisations of all sizes, including blue-chip companies and national governments.
ISOC is accredited, inspected and audited by two separate UK government-regulated training authorities: Edexcel and the British Accreditation Council (BAC).
ISOC is owned and managed by Pinnacle, the world’s largest specialist communications and public relations training company.